Symptoms that It's Time for Change
LIfe moves through a series of cycles and seasons. Some are seasons of inspection and evaluation. Some are seasons of planning and implementation. Some are seasons re-evaluation and correction The latter may require adjustment, repair, addition or replacement of something that's no longer working optimally. Each of these requires crossing a different type of GAP.
Each season has its challenges and recognizing what season you are in is important. Here are some signs that your season is changing and that you may need some help crossing your next GAP.
- A sense of ongoing frustration
- Lack of enthusiasm and motivation
- A general sense of being out of control
- A sense that nothing’s ever good enough
- Having the sense that nothing you do makes a difference or is appreciated
- A sense that nothing is ever finished
- A general sense of “feeling bad”
- Feeling apathetic and hopeless
- Feeling out of control and overwhelmed
- Loss of sleep
- A pessimistic view of yourself and the world
- Inability to focus/concentrate
- Lack of productivity/performance
- Interpersonal problems
- Health problems
Don’t panic if you’re somewhere on this continuum. It’s more common than you might think. You’re not alone and you’re not too late. Spend some time exploring our Getting Started page to get a sense of where to go from here.